Join The Energy Co-op for affordable, transparently-priced heating oil.
Since 1979, The Energy Co-op has provided our members with fair and transparent pricing on home heating oil. Our members can save an average of at least $0.30 per gallon.*
- Join The Energy Co-op.
- Get connected with an Energy Co-op supplier (during the signup process).
- Arrange will-call or automatic deliveries with your Energy Co-op supplier and know that you’re receiving fair, transparent pricing.
- Confirm that you’re getting the Energy Co-op price any time in your member portal or by calling us.
- Membership in a local, mission-driven nonprofit organization.
- No termination fees.
- Cooperative ownership means that, as a member, you have a say in how the organization does business.
- Membership is open to all in southeastern Pennsylvania and some parts of northern Delaware.
*Based on pricing during the 2019-2020 heating season. Exact savings may vary.
The Energy Co-op uses the power of community to provide members with 100% renewable electricity, renewable natural gas and affordable, transparently-priced heating oil.