Community Powered. Responsibly Managed.
We are a community of responsible energy consumers. Join us.
The Energy Co-op is a member-owned 501(c)12 non-profit organization which makes us a bit different than other energy companies. As a member, you have a say in the organization’s mission, vision and operation. At the Co-op, we work for our members, not for shareholders.
- No sign-up or membership fees and completely transparent pricing.
- Membership in a local, non-profit, mission-driven organization.
- No contracts – cancel service anytime without cancellation fees.
- Cooperative ownership means that members vote on the organization’s governance and direction.
- Earn rewards for referring new members.
The Energy Co-op uses the power of community to provide members with 100% renewable electricity, renewable natural gas and affordable, transparently-priced heating oil.