Join the Co-op for fair, transparent, member-only heating oil prices.
Group buying means fair pricing.
Since 1979, The Energy Co-op has provided our members with fair and transparent pricing on home heating oil. We leverage the buying power of our members in Pennsylvania and northern Delaware to negotiate fair, reliable prices from suppliers. Co-op members are guaranteed to only pay the wholesale price of oil plus a fixed margin and can monitor prices on a daily basis through their member portal on the Co-op’s website.
- Fair, transparent pricing.
- Membership in a local, nonprofit, mission-driven organization.
- Cooperative ownership means that members vote on the organization’s governance and direction.
- No sign-up or membership fees.
- No contracts — cancel service anytime without incurring cancellation fees.